The bullish DailyPlay for Tuesday, June 2nd is Cisco Systems Inc (CSCO). CSCO has rallied 10.34% in the last month and 1M and 6M turned bullish on May 14th and broke back above its 200-day moving average last Friday.
- Strong portfolio to capture rapid rise in bandwidth and data security needs
- Huawei’s political issues provide a tailwind for CSCO
- Earnings August 12th (74 days)
- Recently broke above 200-day MA and pulled back yesterday to provide a good buying opportunity
- Very strong relative strength score (9 out of 10)
- Next major resistance level at $50