The bullish DailyPlay for Thursday, July 9th is the Kraft Heinz (KHC). KHC has experienced a 6.25% decline over the past month. Its 1M trend turned neutral but the 6M trend remains bullish.
- Kraft sits near its lower valuation band and recently started to lift higher
- 5.0% dividend yield provides a strong income stream for investors
- Declining earnings trend has started to slow and potentially reverse
- Recent consolidation after touching $34 provides attractive long entry
- $31 remains a major support level for long term bullish breakout
- Strong relative strength which has accelerated over the past few months