The bearish DailyPlay for Friday, November 13th is MasterCard (MA). MA has declined 4.20% in the last month and 1M and 6M trends turned mildly bullish and neutral yesterday.
- 14% revenue decline YoY paints a disappointing figure for card spend after a strong year.
- Reduction of 4% in expenses did not offset the larger decline in revenues
- Earnings Jan 28th 2021 (77 days)
- Vaccine optimism failed to break above $350 resistance
- Weak relative strength score (4 out of 10)
- Both 1M and 6M trends are neutral and starting to turn lower