The bullish DailyPlay for Friday, June 19th is Crowdstrike Holdings Inc (CRWD). CRWD has rallied 29.4% in the last month and its 1M and 6M trend turned bullish on March 23rd and April 4th respectively due to increasing demand for cybersecurity as more people work from home.
- Strong revenues growth – revenues expected to grow 25% per year
- Strong demand for cybersecurity during “work at home” trend
- Earnings September 3rd (76 days)
- A pullback towards 20 D EMA in a strong trend provides good risk/reward for a long opportunity
- Very Strong relative strength score (10 out of 10)
- Both 1M and 6M trends are bullish