The bullish DailyPlay for Tuesday, November 24th is Southwest Airlines (LUV). LUV has experienced an 8.61% gain over the past month as vaccine optimism fuels airline stocks.
- LUV primary services leisure travel, which is expected to rebound faster than corporate travel that other legacy airlines are focused on.
- Maintained a negative net debt position throughout the pandemic and added cities to its network to capitalize on the return of air travel.
- Earnings: Jan 21st (58 Days)
- Triple top at $47 provides a large breakout opportunity with strong relative strength.
- Both 1M and 6M trends are bullish
- Strong relative strength, technical score (8 out of 10)