The bearish DailyPlay for Tuesday, October 27th is Cisco Systems Inc (CSCO). CSCO has rallied 2.56% in the last month and 1M trend turned bearish on October 21st.
- Credit spread receives 34.7% of vertical width.
- Projected revenue growth of 2% per year is lower than the industry (3.1%) and market (9.9%) revenue growth.
- Earnings Nov 12th (17 days)
- Breaking below the $37.70 support zone providing a good risk/reward short trade
- Very weak relative strength score (2 out of 10)
- Both 1M and 6M trends are bearish