The bearish DailyPlay for Wednesday, September 30th is JPMorgan Chase & Co (JPM). JPM has experienced a 6.05% loss over the past month as financials continue to struggle.
- Revenue growth for 2020 forecasted to be flat to a 3% decline.
- Further risks of global economic recession and reduced loan activity.
- Earnings on Oct 13th in 14 days.
- Rally to an area of resistance provides a good short opportunity
- Weak relative strength, technical score (3 out of 10)
- Both 1M and 6M trends are bearish