Electronic Arts (EA) – Mobile Gaming Dominates – August 4th, 2020
The bullish DailyPlay for Tuesday, August 4th is Electronic Arts Inc (EA). EA has experienced a 4.6% rally over the past month and its 1M trend turned bullish on July 30th and price has recently pulled back and bounced higher with strong momentum indicating room for further gains.
- 16.9% Annual earnings growth forecasted
- Declining debt – EA’s debt to equity ratio has decreased from 19.1% to 9.9% over the past 3 years.
- Earnings: Nov 5th (93 Days)
- Recent break above short-term consolidation range and retest provides good long opportunity
- Both 1M and 6M trends are bullish
- Very strong relative strength, technical score (10 out of 10)
DailyPlay Trades & Performance
Market Outlook Session with Tony Zhang – Tues @ 9:00 AM EST – Join Us