International Paper (IP) – Printing Dividends – November 5th, 2020
The bullish DailyPlay for Thursday, November 5th is International Paper Company (IP). IP has rallied 12.3% in the last month and 1M trend turned bullish on November 2nd.
- Strong Free Cash Flow and solid balance sheet enables an attractive and stable 4.4% dividend yield.
- Acquisition of Weyerhaeuser Pulp and Global Cellulose Fiber allows IP to shift to higher margin revenues.
- Earnings Jan 28 2021 (84 days)
- Pullback to $42 support and bounced higher with strong momentum.
- Very strong relative strength score (9 out of 10)
- Both 1M and 6M trends are bullish