Twitter (TWTR) – Tweeting Intensifies – October 16th, 2020
The bullish DailyPlay for Friday, October 16th is Twitter (TWTR). TWTR has rallied 17.6% in the last month and its 1M trend turned bullish on September 22.
- Advertising revenue expected to increase by 26% in 2021.
- Positive outlook for the interactive media over the next 12 months with an expected $646B shifting from traditional tv/broadcasting to digital media.
- Earnings October 29th (13 days)
Technical View – IV Rank 44%
- A pullback towards $46.00 support and bounce resumes bullish trend
- Strong relative strength score (9 out of 10)
- Both 1M and 6M trends are bullish