Tractor Supply (TSCO) – Digital Rural Strategy – May 21st, 2020
The bullish DailyPlay for Thursday, May 21th is Tractor Supply Company (TSCO). TSCO has rallied 15.74% in the last month and continues to push higher after a recent pullback to $105 support.
- Strong Q1 results from “stocking up” during COVID
- Same-day delivery, mobile pickup and curbside delivery across all locations
- Earnings July 23rd (64 days)
- Looking for a bounce higher off its $107 support level
- Strong relative strength score (9 out of 10)
- 1M and 6M trends turned bullish on April 17th after break above $93