PayPal Holdings Inc (PYPL) – Digital Payments Play – July 21st, 2020
The bullish DailyPlay for Tuesday, July 21st is PayPal Holdings Inc (PYPL). PYPL has experienced a 6.2% gain over the past month and its 1M trend turned bullish on July 17th and 6M trend turned bullish on April 14th.
- Total payment volume continues to grow 20% year over year.
- Expected to continue capitalizing on growth in digital payments as cash transactions decline, accelerated by COVID
- Number of active PYPL accounts is growing by 15% per year
- Earnings Play: July 29th (9 Days)
- Pullback towards the 20 D EMA provides a better risk/reward for long entry
- Both 1M and 6M trends are bullish
- Very strong relative strength, technical score (10 out of 10)